my random sparks of insantiy
something bothering me
[ 9:48 PM ]
There's been something that has been bothering me since a month ago... Maybe it doesnt show, but somehow I dun feel very right inside.
And I dunno whether I should share it w others, I just feel uneasy when I have to talk abt it. Really unlike me hor? Haha...
My sis has finished prelims, but revision shall start again on Monday. There are times when I wonder why I bother so much, but another part of me just can't let her face the PSLE battle alone, she's my sister anyway and one that I care about alot. A friend once asked me why is it that I'm so 'family oriented', and I didn't know how to answer. Bcos even if I answered, she wouldn't understand either. I'm brought up in a family where the ppl that we depend on our each other, hence the bond between us is very strong. For those who know me well wld knw what I mean. Its just that sometimes I need some understanding frm others that my family comes first.