my random sparks of insantiy
1st
[ 11:29 PM ]
I went shopping w hui min and mei xian today, the 3 of us bought a pair of sandals each. Tinkerbelle was having a promotion 3 pairs for $54, and it was such a coincidence that all 3 of us needed to gt a pair of sandals for the new sch term. So it was like tinkerbelle calling out to the 3 of us to buy... haha...
After that i met yw at somerset mrt, we then headed to boon lay place to wait for nat. Nat came only at 8++. So me and yw had a heart to heart talk. Hahha... SOmetimes i feel that i can tell her things that i cant tell others. I also dunno why. The 3 of us had dim sums! Cheap and delicious dim sums...
All in all, today was a fun and relaxing day. And tmr will be a day where i have to go back to reality, as I'd have to wrk 12 hours tmr... Haiz... Life...