my random sparks of insantiy
miss
[ 8:50 PM ]
Today's my off day, so i slacked at home. Woke up quite early, had impt things to sms my aunt (who's in indonesia) and then i smsed my cousin asking her abt the pics i took at indo w her and my nephew, so basically i spent the 1st half an hour of the day sms-ing the 2 of them using my starhub prepaid number. Aft sending abt 5 international smses, i gt 10 free for the day. So i smsed my friend, who's in Jakarta but there's no reply till now. Maybe his card has ran out of $$ (prepaid phone numbers are commonly used by Indonesians). SO sian lor...
I did the laundry, swept the floor and blah blah blah... At 2pm, me and my family went out for lunch. A very monotonous day i shall say.
Then i listened to some indo songs which made me very sleepy, not because the songs aren't nice, but because Gatri (the gal who's staying w us) kept on changing the songs even b4 i cld listen to them properly. So i took my nap, had dinner and here i am feeling very bored, blogging and listening to some music which is making me feel damn sad. I miss my indo friends! Ok la, I'm starting to sound like someone who has just moved away from her friends...
I havent found out whther i am needed tmr to mend the bazaar that my boss has at cineleisure...