my random sparks of insantiy
19 july 07
[ 8:04 AM ]
Have been very busy lately. An auntie (my dad's younger bro's wife) was diagnosed w breast cancer, 4 hours after the diagnosis she had her right breast removed. This happened on Mon. She was discharged yesterday and she's currently staying w me. Sigh.
Another auntie (my dad's cousin)came on tuesday together w one of her triplets. To make the story short,my house is now damn crowded. It has been filled w a constant stream of guests ever since i left for indonesia a month and a half ago.
I took off yesterday to accompany my youngest sis (eveline) for her DSA (direct school admission) test at River Valley High.
So lately, I'm either busy w work, sick relatives or my family obligations. I long to meet my JC and sec sch friends.
And Natalia is back from Canada! To add on to that, Mrs Tan Jing Koon is coming back too!Haha... We really should have a reunion. I havent seen them for a loooong time.
Talking abt friends, I'm still missing my friends in Indonesia badly, although i've meet them last month. Maybe its due to the fact that I met them only once. Hopefully when i go back to Indo this dec i get to meet them again and they're not having exams! haha...