my random sparks of insantiy
prank caller identified
[ 2:23 PM ]
I have found out who the prank caller is. Turned out to be one of my close friends frm sec sch (who it is i shall not name, u know who u are). The funny thing is that the one who apologised wasn't the caller but another person. I forgave them la, but i am VERY DISSAPOINTED in the caller herself. First, she had the freedom to say anything during the call (the prank call was a forfeit) and she CHOSE to curse me to fail my exam! What a friend! Second, someone else had to apologise on the whole group's behalf. I know how it feels to be forced to do a forfeit and when it includes prank calling ur own friend. The mind is blank and u gag. Eventhough the 1st thing that comes to ur mind is ur friend's exam, why wld u want her to fail? I was baffled after the call, the whole thing cldn't gt out of my mind for 2 days (even till now), and i was surprised when another friend called me to admit that it was them. The caller is the person whom i least expect to do such a thing. Honestly, i thought it was someone else (who i will not name here either).
Bottom line: FORGIVEN BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
My mum was angry when i told her the identity of the caller last night. She was fuming! haha... nv seen my mum that mad abt such a matter before. I think that she cares for me la, altho i dun notice it at times. SHe was terrified when she knew that someone prank called me that day, she was sitting right next to me. For the past month my family has been getting ALOT of prank calls, either to our home phone, or our handphones. When i told her that the caller must've been a friend (cos she said Marlin), her first reaction was 'ni de peng you hen hei xin leh' haha... my mum.
I shall not think abt this matter anymore. Shall i study IN PEACE.