the one and only

Me.
04.03
Pisces.
Undergrad.



nincompoopies

4/2-2003 Jyians
210 YJCians
SIM student portal
ISORG blog
ISORG Mini Project
HV/0102
TheSmellyArmpitGang
Big Bro
Lin
Lam
Hui, Wei, Qiu& Min
Qiu
Nurz&Emir
Nat
Min
LeQi
Angie
Stella
Sandra
Elaine
Amelia
Leo
WeiPng
Jeremy
Mr Darren Sim
Eileen FMW
Uma PEARLS
Stuart
Chuan Yang
Ce Pepe
Valentine
Natalie
WaiYin
Amelia's shop
Playbox


my random sparks of insantiy

Thursday, February 01, 2007
SIM lib [ 1:44 PM ]


I am now currently at home and sad to declare that i have wasted my whole morning and early afternoon doing nothing. Haiya... Now, i come to a conclusion that i LOVE THE SIM LIBRARY,bcos its peaceful and has very little distraction. I CAN study at home, but sometimes its not as effective as studying in the sch library.

I'm talkng to nat right nw, and updating her on th stuff that i was dying to tell her abt, and guess what, she alrdy knws. Haiya, not fun liao. Haha...

I was going thru some old pics and clndt help but to realise what a wonderful life i had, the wonderful ppl i met and the wonderful experiences i went thru. I dun regret coming to SIM altho to be honest i dreaded going at 1st. Think that my dad was right.
But to really think abt it i dun really look back at events and regret abt things that shd have or shdnt have been done. I somehow loathe doing such things. It makes no sense in doing so, since u cant change a thing.

My blog skin needs a change. Its too childish...

chittery chattery chat!



credits

Designer: hothouseviolets
Base Codes [thank you v much!]:detonatedlove♥
Program: Adobe Photoshop CS2 Images: Dean Trippe