my random sparks of insantiy
indo floods
[ 3:13 PM ]
I received an sms from a friend who's situated in Jakarta right now, he told me abt the floods that's happening there. And my dear friend was sick, luckily he's ok now. The water level in his are has reached knee level. Fortunately my dad and bro's area arent struck by the flood, and i hope that it won't be struck ever. For my dear ones in Jakarta, pls take care.
Mac isnt a good place to study in, it was super noisy and crowded last night, but at least its better than studying at home when ur sis is watching harry potter and you can't resist the temptation to join her on the sofa. Haha... Maybe the situation was like that only on sat nights? and maybe partially it was due to the soccer match they had at the stadium nxt door. Sigh... Having a stadium nxt door is convinient, but is very distracting also. With all those lights during matches, i cant sleep at night.
To my dear friends and my dear brother out there who have been reading my blog lately... Don't worry abt me, I'm ok. I'm the least bit stressed out, altho prelims are coming, i'm nt stressed. It's not because i'm very "zai" or in other words 'pro', but bcos i know that prelims aren't counted in our final grade. But i dun take it too lightly too la, i still study. And i dun force myself to the point of near exhaustion, i'm actually very slack :X. Have been feeling guilty abt it.
I'm very concerned abt the disasters that are happening everywhere now. I seriously think that Armagedon is approaching real soon. And Bruce Willis can't help us this time. I just hope that i dun get to see the end of the world. I hope that i die before it happens. There's still so much to do, so many things unfulfilled, so many dreams to realise, so many things to experience, so many places to visit, so many ppl to meet (i wanna meet the dalai lama), etc.
To my big bro, JIa You for ur exams ah... RMb abt our bet (haha...), i'll confirm win!!! I want my sakae!!! Haha... U take care k? Dun gt stressed out. Love u.