the one and only

Me.
04.03
Pisces.
Undergrad.



nincompoopies

4/2-2003 Jyians
210 YJCians
SIM student portal
ISORG blog
ISORG Mini Project
HV/0102
TheSmellyArmpitGang
Big Bro
Lin
Lam
Hui, Wei, Qiu& Min
Qiu
Nurz&Emir
Nat
Min
LeQi
Angie
Stella
Sandra
Elaine
Amelia
Leo
WeiPng
Jeremy
Mr Darren Sim
Eileen FMW
Uma PEARLS
Stuart
Chuan Yang
Ce Pepe
Valentine
Natalie
WaiYin
Amelia's shop
Playbox


my random sparks of insantiy

Wednesday, February 07, 2007
coming [ 8:46 PM ]


My grandpa has made a very very last min decision to come to spore tmr (08/02/07)!!!!!
Why do such things happen to me all the time? Everytime near my exam period some bl***y relative/relatives wld come and ask for my bl***y time? And can i say no when they ask me to do this and that? NO! I am in no position to do such a thing. Sigh...

Visiting relatives turn my life upside dwn. I HATE things that happen unexpectedly, as it disrupts my plans. This is wad realtives do to my life when they visit, they wld wanna do his and that out of the blue. And when you ask the night before what they plan to do tmr, they'd say "i dunno" and the nxt morning they'd wake u up early in the morning to ask u to bring them to a certain place. So, when relatives come, I've gt no life. My life MUST revolve ard them. I wonder why.

I LOVE to have things planned out, as it wld be CRYSTAL CLEAR to me of what i am supposed to to. Yes, i am the type of person who lives by guidelines, and tonnes of planning. If things arent planned they wld turn out messy, and i dn like unorganised things, they make me confused. Unexpected pleasant things are FUN tho. But unexpected time robbers are a pain in the a**.

chittery chattery chat!



credits

Designer: hothouseviolets
Base Codes [thank you v much!]:detonatedlove♥
Program: Adobe Photoshop CS2 Images: Dean Trippe