my random sparks of insantiy
CNY
[ 12:13 PM ]
Tmr's alrdy the start of the pig year. Time flies so fast.
Ah gong's recovering very fast. He cld walk and climb up the stairs, the only thing he needs to practice on is his stability. The physiotheraphist said that he doesnt even need theraphy anymore, but he still insists that he needs it (stubborn, now i know where i gt it frm).
Tonite I'm having reunion dinner w my grandaparents, my 2 cousins and my family. The only person missing frm the pic is my bro. He's stuck in jakarta ALONE for the new year as he has sch on mon. That sucks big time. I*****sia SUCKS when it comes to respecting the chinese culture and its people. To the hell with its 'unity in diversity' slogan written on the republic's symbol. cos chinese are still treated differently, and yes there is still racial discrimination. I'd rather have reunion dinner w my bro than my grandparents. Since my grandparents dun hvae the habit of having reunion dinner on the eve of the new year it doesnt make a diff to them if they have it w us or nt.
I haven't been studying for 8 days! ANd i mean it. I've been busy w ah gong being hospitalised and after he was discharged on wed, i was stuck w bringing him for theraphy. Sigh...
Happy Chinese New Year! Gong Xi Gong Xi.