my random sparks of insantiy
akong
[ 8:58 PM ]
My auntie was exagerrating, my ah gong isnt paralysed! Haiyo, scare the shit out of my mum and me!
My mum managed to contact my uncle, and my auntie. According to my uncle, my ah gong couldnt move his left leg when he woke up ystday morning, it's something like his leg "mei you li" (no strength). But he cld still feel sensation in his leg, cld still differentiate hot from cold and if you pinch his leg he cld still say that it hurts. So it isnt that bad. According to my auntie, the doc said that he 'kena' a mild stroke.
My ah ma went to accompany him thru out the whole night last night, haiya she's such a devoted wife. Haha... I havent heard any news from my relatives today. I think that he shd be ok. I'm just anticipating him to come here for a surgery, no confiration yet tho.
To uma, nurul, yue lin and stuart: thks for the well wishes, my ah gong shd be ok.