the one and only

Me.
04.03
Pisces.
Undergrad.



nincompoopies

4/2-2003 Jyians
210 YJCians
SIM student portal
ISORG blog
ISORG Mini Project
HV/0102
TheSmellyArmpitGang
Big Bro
Lin
Lam
Hui, Wei, Qiu& Min
Qiu
Nurz&Emir
Nat
Min
LeQi
Angie
Stella
Sandra
Elaine
Amelia
Leo
WeiPng
Jeremy
Mr Darren Sim
Eileen FMW
Uma PEARLS
Stuart
Chuan Yang
Ce Pepe
Valentine
Natalie
WaiYin
Amelia's shop
Playbox


my random sparks of insantiy

Saturday, January 13, 2007
exams [ 6:04 PM ]


I think at this time Yong Ming is alrdy in tekong enjoying his "chalet" there. Hope he survives well :)

My exam dates are out it is as follows:
Prelims
28-Feb Wed Introduction to Economics (ECONS)
05-Mar Mon Mathematics 1 (MATH1)
06-Mar Tue Statistics 1 (STAT1)
08-Mar Thur Principles of Accounting (POA)
09-Mar Fri Principles of Banking & Finance (PBF)

Exams

09 May Introduction to Economics
10 May Statistics 1 (half unit)
Statistics 2 (half unit)
14 May Mathematics 1 (half unit)
Mathematics 2 (half unit)
18 May Principles of Accounitng
24 May Principle of Banking and Finance

So I'm like kinda freaked out. Cos i havent had any exams for over a year and the exam fees are so ex that you are afraid to even fail. But at least i have started revision. Just hope that i'm using the correct method this timeround.
Must be a mugger nw. No going out ah friends... (except for the one this coming fri w qiu, wei and min). I dun care wad ppl think nw, nw my priority is my grades.

My birthday falls during my prelims, of all the years it must be my 21st. Sigh... But the lacatives are putting up a chalet for me right after prelims. At least gt soemthing to look forward to :)

My sessions with supra and su ann are getting somewhere. At least i'm starting to do some concrete improvement. I force myself to study. Haha... But still i dont stick to my timetable all the time. One thing that i shd note is that i must hang ard highly motivated ppl.

Went for CCD committee mmb interview, hope that i dun get elected. This CCA is really gtting on my nerves. I'm just hoping that the dumb arrogant president gets outta our sight aft he graduates nxt yr. If he graduates that is, oh no i'm being mean again... haha... I even wonder why in the hell am i nominated when i dont even attend most of its activities?

I went down to RELC to pay my exam fees yesterday. I was basically there for the whole morning and early afternoon. Lazy to actually say what happened... haha... The food there is damn ex la... i wonder why ppl still eat there. Maybe they gt no other choice.

Dunno whether i am still going back to indo in june or nt. My bro is planning to come back here in june. Maybe i'll go back in july. This is another thing to look fwd to!!

chittery chattery chat!



credits

Designer: hothouseviolets
Base Codes [thank you v much!]:detonatedlove♥
Program: Adobe Photoshop CS2 Images: Dean Trippe