my random sparks of insantiy
SIM PEARLS PART2
[ 9:19 PM ]
i dun fell lyk going for pearls. But wat to do? Have to go still. I'll make new frens i think. I'm not willing to go cos nobody i know is going, but that little voice in my head says that its a good opportunity. So i'm forcing myself to go.
I've been thinking (again) what's so good abt BGR? ok la, there's the sweet parts of it, the nice feeling knowing that you are loved and stuff. But there are the antagonising moments too. Its like a rollercoaster ride. Maybe I'm nt in a position to say much abt this topic cos i've nv experienced it b4. But nevertheless, i still wonder.
And why is it such that some wld even date someone they barely know? I've seen real life examples of ppl dating someone they dun noe that well and end up getting conned (of their money and feelings)and heartbroken. Is it worth the while? I dunno the ans to that either.
My time has yet to come but sometimes wonder what kinda guy will i end up with? Hmm... I'm nt gonna ponder abt that, i've gt more impt things to worry abt, like my studies which are going dwn the long gow and my cca projects, and PEARLS and my money issues (gotta get a new job) and my family. And a thousand and one other things.
I couldnt do my maths test today! I'm so dumb! Need alot of time to catch up.