my random sparks of insantiy
[ 10:40 AM ]
I couldn't believe that it's been 11 days since the last time i blogged. Gosh,I didn't know that i was that busy.
I've found a temporary part time job, my boss is super nice, way nicer than my previous boss. The job is all about mending a pushcart (again) and yet again its in Raffles City shopping centre. I really do think that me and that shopping centre really "you yan". Haha...
Other than the job I've been busy with my cca who is having a booth during student week. Which is today and tmr. Haha... Hence, me and a few girls are put in charge of helping out Priscilla (our senior) in decorating and mending the booth. I got to make some new friends, and they are wacky. I like! Haha... With them around i can get as crazy as i want and there wld be ppl who are crazier than me who'd just crack jokes and tease around w/o anybody feeling offended. For a 2 hour meeting we could laugh thru more than half the meeting. It's really stress free to be with them. And if u're feeling down, i'd be a good idea to hang ard them, cos they'll brighten up ur day :) We had fun and teeth gritting times also. Cos someone frm the team (i dun wanna name names) was kinda irresponsible. I'm nt gonna explain why and how also. It wldn't be nice and i vowed not to bitch abt ppl and complain too much too. So the 4 of us managed to handle it and poor eileen had to bear with so much stress and so little sleep. She even missed the pbf lecture yesterday morning cos she was trying to gt ppl to print things for our booth. And there are no more pbf classes that she can crash to make up for the one she missed. Repeating what uma said, Eileen should take a well deserved break aft all this is over.
Ok, so i made a few new friends but one of my other friend is leaving for Australia on saturday 23rd sept. We'll be having potluck at her hse this coming saturday as a farewell for her. And we're having potluck! something we've never done before. So i bet that it'll be super fun. And for those who are coming, pls do bring enough food for everyone. ANd no one is to come empty handed (except for leo) cos it defeats the purpose of having potluck. And for those who argue abt it and onli wants to volunteer to EAT, pls be considerate la, and dun spoil the fun. It wont be fair to teh rest rite?
I'm kinda pissed with a particular person now, but better not write la. The person might get offended as she/he is a bit petty.
I've heard from puspa that there are ppl who have started mugging very hard(doing past yeear papers from the subject guide etc). OMG! sch just started for a month, and there are alrdy ppl who are mugging... I think that i must buck up, pull up my socks and concentrate on the more serious matter, MY STUDIES. Heck care all the bitches and bastards ard. Heck care all those ppl who acting damn weird and as a result makes me feel awkward when i'm with them, heck care the ppl who dont like the ppl i'm hangign out with, thus ignoring me. They're not imporatant. Let them be bitches and bastards. The world will judge them and i shouldn't be the one to care so much. If you're not happy with something, just say it out. If not then i feel that i didn't do anyhting wrong. and i'm happy. This is not a complain or bitching. It's just some rambling non sense that i usually do when i i'm too filled up with stress and emotions. I'm not writing in respect of anyone in particular. I dun even know what i'm writing abt. :)
My dad's coming back this saturday! yay!