the one and only

Me.
04.03
Pisces.
Undergrad.



nincompoopies

4/2-2003 Jyians
210 YJCians
SIM student portal
ISORG blog
ISORG Mini Project
HV/0102
TheSmellyArmpitGang
Big Bro
Lin
Lam
Hui, Wei, Qiu& Min
Qiu
Nurz&Emir
Nat
Min
LeQi
Angie
Stella
Sandra
Elaine
Amelia
Leo
WeiPng
Jeremy
Mr Darren Sim
Eileen FMW
Uma PEARLS
Stuart
Chuan Yang
Ce Pepe
Valentine
Natalie
WaiYin
Amelia's shop
Playbox


my random sparks of insantiy

Sunday, July 09, 2006
The good ol' days [ 1:22 PM ]


2 days ago I received a friendster testimonial from a former classmate of mine. I was so touched by it, he still remembers me! ha-ha... He's a friend of mine from my days in Indonesia. We were in the same sec 1 class. According to him I used to help him do his art work. But I dun rmb doing so, though the chances of me doing it might be quite high. We, girls are always the ones who had to help the guys do their art work. Art work in this sense is a mixture of art and home-econs.

Then yesterday, I received an email from my best buddy. She was a classmate from my sec 1 and 2 days in indo. We would go everywhere together, and we could talk about anything under the sun, basically we went thru a lot together. In her email she wrote about those incidents that happened in the past. It makes me recollect about the days I spent there. The time where life was just about having fun, attending school wasn’t so stressful and exams were not so scary. I had a lot of many memorable events, incidents which were either sweet or down right embarrassing and some were not as nice. But there still memories that'll always bring a smile to my face.

I guess that I’ll feel the same bat JYSS and YJC ba. Those events, the friendships, the bitches, the bastards, the angels, the incidents , the day-to-day routine, the conversations, the camps, exams, lessons, teachers, competitions, hardship, celebration, the tears, laughter,... ... Will my new uni life ahead be as sweet- smelling as esters that would leave memories worth remembering?

Let’s just wait and see...

chittery chattery chat!



credits

Designer: hothouseviolets
Base Codes [thank you v much!]:detonatedlove♥
Program: Adobe Photoshop CS2 Images: Dean Trippe