the one and only

Me.
04.03
Pisces.
Undergrad.



nincompoopies

4/2-2003 Jyians
210 YJCians
SIM student portal
ISORG blog
ISORG Mini Project
HV/0102
TheSmellyArmpitGang
Big Bro
Lin
Lam
Hui, Wei, Qiu& Min
Qiu
Nurz&Emir
Nat
Min
LeQi
Angie
Stella
Sandra
Elaine
Amelia
Leo
WeiPng
Jeremy
Mr Darren Sim
Eileen FMW
Uma PEARLS
Stuart
Chuan Yang
Ce Pepe
Valentine
Natalie
WaiYin
Amelia's shop
Playbox


my random sparks of insantiy

Wednesday, June 28, 2006
Updates [ 6:37 PM ]


I agree that its been a very very long time since the last time i blogged.
I dread blogging nowadays becos:
*my life is very mundane
*the blogspot page that pops up is in chinese!!! And u guys know how much i dread chinese. Altho i'm proud to say that i'm nt afraid of it. HAhaha... Here's a phrase i picked up from an article in Today that i read a few days ago. "I'm not a slave to the language, the language is a slave of me, i use it to explain my thoughts" and now, i should make chinese my slave. And by the time i can control it like as my slave i'll be damn well versed in 3 languages. How great is that!

I didnt noe that ppl actually visit my blog. Touched to know that i'm being missed.. Hicks hicks... And i do miss my friends too.. I miss the good old days. School's gonna start in 1 month time, and its so scary. The big unknown and stuff. U dun really know what to expect and what will happen to u and things like that. I still rmb my 1st day of sch in JYSS, i think that i was very very scared then. New country, new environment, new school, new friends and i had to face it all alone. Okay la i had my sis in the same sch la. But still everything was new. The fear i'm facing now isnt as great as the fear back then, however to a certain extent it still exists.

I've been missing alot of gatherings lately, mainly due to the fact that my grandma as in town and she had to undergo a knee cap surgery. Since she had no kin or friends here, she and my grandad depended mainly on us to be there for them.She went back a few days back and heard that she's recovering quite well. Hope that u guys can understand... I will make up for it some other time.

In the meantime I'm planning to find another job. One that allows me to wrk during weekends onli. Its hard to find lor... Went to search with angie today, and most shops onli want FULL TIME employees. Sh** lor...
Nvm, patience and persistence will pay off de. Haha...
So, if any of u has any lobangs pls do tell me.

chittery chattery chat!



credits

Designer: hothouseviolets
Base Codes [thank you v much!]:detonatedlove♥
Program: Adobe Photoshop CS2 Images: Dean Trippe