my random sparks of insantiy
sigh
[ 7:14 PM ]
My mama just left today afternoon, and I'm dead bored now...
I really miss sch days, where life really has a purpose, and a routine. Now, its either wrking, or slacking at home. Don't go out often cos most of my frens are either working or studying... Sianz... Reading novels during off days can occupy ur time, but doing it every time is a bit boring also... I can finish one Sandra Brown novel within less than 24 hours. At the rate I'm going, I can read all the books in the library by the end of the year.
My job at the CC will end on the 17th. Brex Intl asked me to help them sell lacquer in may. If I can't a job in time, maybe I'll take up the offer.
Their pay is too little and I have to travel for goodness sake...
Anybody gt any lobangs?