my random sparks of insantiy
My new daily routine
[ 8:07 AM ]
Working at nanyang CC still. Its been a week since they reduced our working hours. Now the WBS counter opens from 12 noon to 9pm. And there's only one shift per day!! It might seem that we are working more rite? Wrong! Now, I have 3 off days than one!! But lucky us, our break time is reduced to half an hour. So after deducting the break times, I'm working 0.5 hours more than previously. So not too bad la. Egg was shifted to Gek Poh CC, poor her... ... on the first day of wrk there, she sms-ed us and stuff... ... Without her around, there isnt much fun there bcos there aint anybody there for us to tease anymore. So, in egg's terms, there are only "obasans" left at nanyang CC.
I bought myself a new pair of roller blades, and I'm proud to say that I've gotten used to blading liao. Except that i still cant blade fast, i cant brake and that little big accident i had at Nanyang CC on saturday that left my whole body aching till now...
I've applied for Uni alrdy, applied to SMU, NTU, NUS and even SIM. Maybe going to SIM again on thursday to apply for another course. Hmm... ... ... Just praying hard that I'll get what I want... Like what my dad usually says BKBU... ... I really do hope that my god will really bless me.
Leaving for work in 3 hours time, and having lunch with Mr Wee later at 1.30pm, i was quite shocked when he asked me out for lunch... ... Well, nvm...
For those u happen to stop by at my blog, pls go to this website:
http://kevan.org/johari?name=Marlin+FH and do a small favour for me.. Thks!