my random sparks of insantiy
Worst day at wrk...
[ 12:07 AM ]
Today, our group in work made the most bookings so far in our history of these past 2 weeks. And that manager of mine is still not satisfied. She made me stay back ,actually wanted to argue that i shouldnt stay back, but got one girl who was asked to stay back also asked me to accompany her. So that bloody manager of mine just said that i MUST stay back with that girl. Why did I have to stay back when I'm no where near the worst telemarketer in our team?! Ok la i admit that i'm not that good la, but not so bad also ma... I wasn't happy, so I just gave her that buay song look and PUNCHED in numbers into the phone. BLoody woman...
Today is the most suay day in work, first a single woman went down to that counter at orchard road to claim that voucher but she isnt qualified, but she insisted on coming down and made a scene. So my boss called me.... and then asked for my manager after i expalined to him. I think my manager not happy lor... that's why she made me stay back... I HATE WANDA!!! wanda is the name of that manager. Dunno what's her prob.
This coming tue the company is having a xmas party... but NO ONE from our team is planning to go. Who wants to go for a party when you have to see the hao lian faces of the many managers and ppl who hold high positions there. My company sucks man... FOr most of u, u will know my company name liao cos i called when most of u when i was bored... HAHA... Monday is pay day for the old staff at my company, so I'm guessing that it's pay day for us too... So after that check is in my hands, I'm leaving man.
Wanna say thanks to my beloved mum and my 2 best friends for making a booking for me today... Wouldn't have survived w/o friends, first it was nurz and emir then its qiu and wei and now my mum even helped... Thanks LOADS!!!