the one and only

Me.
04.03
Pisces.
Undergrad.



nincompoopies

4/2-2003 Jyians
210 YJCians
SIM student portal
ISORG blog
ISORG Mini Project
HV/0102
TheSmellyArmpitGang
Big Bro
Lin
Lam
Hui, Wei, Qiu& Min
Qiu
Nurz&Emir
Nat
Min
LeQi
Angie
Stella
Sandra
Elaine
Amelia
Leo
WeiPng
Jeremy
Mr Darren Sim
Eileen FMW
Uma PEARLS
Stuart
Chuan Yang
Ce Pepe
Valentine
Natalie
WaiYin
Amelia's shop
Playbox


my random sparks of insantiy

Wednesday, December 07, 2005
Thanks and Work Again and again... [ 7:55 PM ]


Firstly I wanna thank Mr Emir Shafri and Ms Nurul Fareeha for making a booking with me today, HAHAHA.... Thanks loads...

He was shocked and kena bluffed at first until I said that I was Marlin then he stunned. HAHAHA.... Oh man, I think that I sound very professional isit??? Hehehe.... So thick skinned. ya thats me since i joined that company which i cannot name for safety purposes.

Today, i called a client la, and he agreed to come down, till i said that he has to stay for 75 min he said "forget it" and slammed the phone. 2 hours later i think that greed has sank deep into him, so he called me, then said....
Client: hello, is this (my company's name)
Me: yes sir, may I help you?
Client:Just now someone called and said that I can get the hotel voucher and mp3 voucher is it true?
Me: yes
Client: True ah, never bluff right?
Me: Yes Sir its true, and I'm not bluffing you.
Client: U sure anot? Will I confirm get it anot if i go down? What if i dun stay?
Me: You have to stay for 75 min and you'll confirm get it sir.
Client: If I go down and check out ur comapny name and i dun get the vouchers, i lodge a complain can?
Me: huh??
Client: If I go down and check out ur comapny name and i dun get the vouchers, i lodge a complain can?
Me: .... (stunned, at 1st dun understand wat he was saying, man this man's english is damn singlish lor!!)
Client: If I go down and check out ur comapny name and i dun get the vouchers, i lodge a complain can?
Me: Can, no problem.
Client: really argh?! Now, I go down and if i dun get i complain argh?
Me: up to you, bye.
Slam the phone.
Haha... this man didnt even tell me what time he collecting the voucher and didnt even make a booking with me. WHich means no verification letter and no voucher even though he comes down. Lodge that damn bloody complaint if he wants, I don't care, I'm just doing my job.
Had a good laugh though.
This the fun of being a telemarketer, you can laugh at clients who are unreasonable, and stupid and uncultured and nasty. I'm not afraid of them anymore, why should I be right?HAHAHAHA.....

chittery chattery chat!



credits

Designer: hothouseviolets
Base Codes [thank you v much!]:detonatedlove♥
Program: Adobe Photoshop CS2 Images: Dean Trippe