the one and only

Me.
04.03
Pisces.
Undergrad.



nincompoopies

4/2-2003 Jyians
210 YJCians
SIM student portal
ISORG blog
ISORG Mini Project
HV/0102
TheSmellyArmpitGang
Big Bro
Lin
Lam
Hui, Wei, Qiu& Min
Qiu
Nurz&Emir
Nat
Min
LeQi
Angie
Stella
Sandra
Elaine
Amelia
Leo
WeiPng
Jeremy
Mr Darren Sim
Eileen FMW
Uma PEARLS
Stuart
Chuan Yang
Ce Pepe
Valentine
Natalie
WaiYin
Amelia's shop
Playbox


my random sparks of insantiy

Tuesday, December 06, 2005
Recruiting again [ 6:48 PM ]


Today my company was recruiting new telemarketers again. They called my manager's handphone, so basically it rang almost every minute the whole day. We even got sick of her ring tone, and her batt was flat ny 3pm!! HAHAHA... It's funny that last time (when i went for interview, last week) she posed as Sally and this time round (now) she's posing as Sandy, btw, her actual name is Wanda! LIAR!!! And she expects us to be as big as a liar as she is, how ironic. We even have fake names, sianz. My fake name is not actually fake la, its my middle name lor. So, if i die tmr i wont go to hell. HAHAHA... Basically being a telemarketer means that you must tell alot of lies to your customers, that's the part I hate abt it. I feel bad and sinful aft the day ends. Just wonder how many calls i make a day and how many ppl i actually bluffed. Luckily, alot of them don't believe me la!! God bless... Another thing that I loathe is that customers can be really really nasty, and i mean NASTY. There was a man who wanted to report me to the police when i called him, at first I was really shocked and scared. But after thinking abt it for quite sometime, I gathered that there was nothing that I should worry abt, cos if that man carries out his threat, I wont be affected the company will. And anyway the person Felicia Ho does not exist. Yes, my fake name is Felicia Ho. Felicia is my middle name, and since my chinese surname is Hu and if translated to Hokkien (my dialect grp) it becomes Oh, so basically i just swap the 2 letters ard. HAHAHA...

Today, I saw Ming Li from YJC band at my wrk place showing up for the interview. So I warned her through MSN once i reached home not to go for the job. According to Ming Li, my manager told her that wed and thurs (tmr and the day aft) is training day frm 4pm-6pm. And the catual thing starts on Mon. I'm just hoping that she means that we'll be getting our pay this sat, and she expectes ALOT of us to leave on mon, so our places can be given to the newcomers. Just keeping my fingers crossed. Pls get my pay this sat... Praying very hard. Cos, I wanna leave ASAP! Wanda, the manager asked for our ICs yesterday, she said it was for our checks. So maybe will get it soon la...

Wish me luck, I need to make bookings everyday, anot I'll get blacklisted by that liar manager of mine. Sianz...

chittery chattery chat!



credits

Designer: hothouseviolets
Base Codes [thank you v much!]:detonatedlove♥
Program: Adobe Photoshop CS2 Images: Dean Trippe