my random sparks of insantiy
Pay day and cheated day
[ 9:46 PM ]
I collected my 1st ever pay check 2 days ago. The company cheated everybody ard $35 and more. I got $315 when I'm supposed to get $350!!! The others got $225, $255, $275 and one got $350. And the damn company still owes me $20 spiff! I collected the pay from the night shift manager, and when asked abt the discrpeptancy o our pay check and spiffs that were yet to be claimed he said that we have to ask our manager, bcos the morning rates are different from the night rates.
So last night I smsed manager, but no reply. So I called her today morning, enquiring about the spiff. Her response was:"Felicia, I do not know about this, I have to check it out." Ok lor, after hearing that reply my next instinct was to call her later in the day. I called her after her lunch time ard 2pm. Her response this time was:" FELICIA, I DO NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS AND I HAVEN'T CHECKED IT OUT!!!!" After that she slammed the phone. I'm guessing that she doesnt want to give the that damned $20 anymore. (maybe bcos she ka pok it or something). She should feel lucky cos, I'm not going to further ask for it. That damned company is a LOW LYING ORGANISATION!!!