my random sparks of insantiy
daddy's back
[ 12:35 AM ]
Yay! Daddy's back again!!! This time round we can really have a family reunion, moreover ah ma and ah gong are in town too. But they'll be leaving on Tue.
Anyway, I won't be going back to wrk at my previous job frm tmr onwards. Which means that I will join elaine and the rest for job hunting, just as i promised them to. There are a few gd things that came out of my previous employment, I learnt abt telemarketing and skills related to the area, gt to see what office politics is and best of all I made alot of new frens. My collegues in the outbound department are superb! Great people who come from different walks of life. Hope that we'll still keep in touch and not let the friendship end just like that.
No pay till 27th dec,and that's aft xmas... Last resort is to borrow $$$ frm my sis for xmas presents and return it to her when i gt my pay. Better not owe ppl $$$ before new year.
Hope will get a job soon... a good decent and honest one. Will fill up that relief teaching online form tmr... tonite too late liao... Hope that they'll take me in. Wanna go back to JYSS to teach! Great school, great teachers and best of all its my almamater...