my random sparks of insantiy
4/2 BBQ
[ 11:51 AM ]
I wanna quit my job! Working here is going against my conscience, lying to ppl even strangers doesnt feel good. I have to disclose the company name and what exactly i say to the ppl i call for safety reasons. All that i can say is that alot of ppl who worked here before are quiting. According to a collegue who has been working there for 2.5 months, ALOT of ppl has been coming and going. Which means that this job is not easy to do. Maybe wanna look for a sales job till the end of the year, then maybe I'll go back to Juying to do relief teaching. Must email Mrs Tay soon regarding the matter.
Last nite, my sec 4 class had a BBQ gathering at Daniel's house. I havent seen the whole class together in a very long time. Almost all turned up except for a few who had other important things to attend to. This time round, there were just us and no teachers at all, and the chefs for the day were Allen and Kian Wee. Haha... The food was good, but what was better was the people there. Even Lim Kah Ong was there!!! I think i havent seen him for a year! It was kinda weird to have him there cos he was from our sec2 class and not our sec4 class, but since everyone knows him, it was ok la. Happy to have him around. Both Nurz and Min brought there bfs along. So it was more like a 4/2 and friends gathering than a 4/2 gathering. Better right? Haha... anyway, just wanna say that i enjoyed myself last night. It was really something that i looked fwd to the whole week, since my job now is really eating into my soul.