my random sparks of insantiy
[ 3:30 PM ]
Do you know the feeling when friends keep on pestering you day in and day out for small matters that they can ask others abt, the irritation you face as a result? This is what happened to me the past few days. A friend keeps on calling me for chemistry data booklet values like the bond energies, ionisation energy, and E* values. He can call up to 10 times a day! His reason: he lost hisa data booklet. I offered to lend him mine for him to photocopy, I brought it to school and even gave it to him, he declined the offer saying that he has no time to photocopy. Pls la huh, how long does it take to photocopy 5 pages of notes? No common sense leh... Then he stll has the cheek to pester me abt the values! It's not that i dont wanna help, actually I'm delighted that friends ask me chem Q, it tests my undersatnding of concepts too, and it just shows that friends 'kan de qi' me la... But pls dont do it around the clock, I have a life and its not to wait for ur phone calls when you have doubts regarding chem. You want to study, so do I. we're taking the same papers mind you.How can i study when u keep on disturbing me when i'm studying or even sleeping. To his person, pls use ur brain abit and call me after you have at least 5 values or Q to ask and not calling for an ans for 1 Q and calling me back 5 min laterfor another. And do bother to read ur chem notes b4 asking me Q, so that you wont end up asking stupid Q like what's tha E* value of H+? Pls be considerate... thk you