my random sparks of insantiy
4 more days
[ 4:58 PM ]
The festive season is here isnt it? Well, first came holloween then deepavali then hari raya. How come i dun feel happy? I really dun feel lyk studying, in fact i've been slacking.... jia lat... ...
In less than a month time i'll be free!!! I guess that's something that i can look forward to.
I think I need a holiday, and more $$ to spend... hahaha that one's never enough huh...
Christmas will be in the air soon, and orchard road will be crowded with ppl as usual, and the christmas lights will be on and stuff. Just wish that i could spend the time there with friends. Hmm... my bro will be back by then. I just wanna have fun, and i mean fun for once. Maybe i can go down to escape or the new go cart thingy at sentosa. Hope we'll have an Xmas party the lighten up the spirit.
How i wish i was in the west this xmas, at least can play with the snow... it's been 10 solid years since i've touched snow...
K la go back to maths...