my random sparks of insantiy
sunday,30th oct
[ 4:47 AM ]
hey! my dad is coming back this evening, feel excited and sad at the same time. Sad that my bro cant come along, my mum called him this morning. He's damn tired lately, because of his moronic, stupid, disorganize group leader who cant distribute work to his members effectively, my bro had to *pia the work thru out the whole nite, onli finished at 5 am and slept for 2 hours before he had to submit that piece of GROUP PROJECT WORK to his lecturer. It's hard enough for him to live damn far from his family, staying alone, doing his own laundry and blah blah blah, basically i noe that life is tough for him there la, on top of that there's this bastard who makes his life worse. I really wanna skin that friend of his alive, call himself a future doctor, but cant manage his time well. I dun wanna visit this doctor in the future, might end up dying in his hands man (the doctor i mean here is my bro's friend not my bro. my bro will make an exellent doctor, i juz noe that he will). My heart goes out to my bro, luckily he'll be back this dec. Havent seen him for a year.
back to my life, i dun really have one la lately. 9 more days to As, nervous, scared, etc. Finished my practicals though. Dunno how to describe them at this moment. Just hoping that they can help me get the grade that I want la. I'm grateful that I'm a physics student, in chem pract they asked phy Questions leh!! Pity those who dont take phy. And luckily for me my errors and uncertainties aren't that bad. Haha...
The following goes out to the 210 peeps:
I was thinking of making a class blog. Since everyone is going in different directions aft As, this blog will serve as a place where we share our new life experiences, keep in touch and keep updates about events such as gatherings and stuff. I discused it with wei png , and he agreed to it. He event said that we can make it a place to debate over certain issues, just like what we do in GP ( jeremy would love to visit this new site, haha). So share ur views and if majority votes for it, then i'll make sure that it will be made aft As. And i need your ideas on the layout and design and stuff. ok?
Hope to hear from u guys soon.