the one and only

Me.
04.03
Pisces.
Undergrad.



nincompoopies

4/2-2003 Jyians
210 YJCians
SIM student portal
ISORG blog
ISORG Mini Project
HV/0102
TheSmellyArmpitGang
Big Bro
Lin
Lam
Hui, Wei, Qiu& Min
Qiu
Nurz&Emir
Nat
Min
LeQi
Angie
Stella
Sandra
Elaine
Amelia
Leo
WeiPng
Jeremy
Mr Darren Sim
Eileen FMW
Uma PEARLS
Stuart
Chuan Yang
Ce Pepe
Valentine
Natalie
WaiYin
Amelia's shop
Playbox


my random sparks of insantiy

Wednesday, October 12, 2005
hectic week [ 9:10 PM ]


1st time ever posting an entry in my own blog. I used to post some in the 4/2 joint blog. Yay!!! my own space for my own use, to fill up things about my own life. Sounds selfish hor? Even the title of the blog suggests so, but due to recent events, which I think my friends know about, I really think that being able to live life the way you want, and not having anyone tell you how to run it is an enjoyment. especially if that someone has NO RIGHT in telling you so. I have my human rights, and I think that I can sue that person for intruding and barging in my life w/o permission. I sound aggitated right? But who won't after being treated ' THAT' way? I really wanna tell that person to " GET A LIFE" so that she/he won't be so free as in to try to interfere and try to run mine. Put all those aside, here I go:
This week has been a very hectic week. Better leave studies aside, although it contributed most to the hectic week, I really don't wanna stress myself more. Hahaha...
Went to SIR to renew my premenant residentship. And I'll be going to the Indonesian Embassy next tuesday for photo taking session for my passport renewal, alot of important documents to renew at one go, sian... It doesnt mean that I'll enjoy the luxury of skipping lessons on that day. Due to the Commonwealth games marathon relay thingy, lessons will end at 12noon, and resume at 2.30 pm. I'll leave at around 12noon and be back hopefully by 3.30pm. I won't miss any lessons, cos 2.30pm is our pc/ct period. Hopefully I'll be back for Chem xtra lecture on thermodynamics, I can't miss that one, cos I'm weak in that option topic section. And Chem is one of my fav subjects now... I used to hate chem to the core, but since i came to know Organic Chem, the rest of Chemistry seems interesting... weird, but real...

chittery chattery chat!



credits

Designer: hothouseviolets
Base Codes [thank you v much!]:detonatedlove♥
Program: Adobe Photoshop CS2 Images: Dean Trippe